segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

Lets Get Sketchy - August week 2

Today is Monday and that means it is reveal day over at Let's Get Sketchy Blog. This week we have a great sketch by Jenessa Franco.

Hoje é segunda - feira e isso significa novo desafio no blog Let's Get Sketchy. Essa semana o sketch é da Jenessa Franco.



And this is my interpretation of the sketch:

E aqui está a minha interpretação do sketch:



For this layout I decided to go through my old stash and I found this American Crafts/Amy Tangerine collection. 
Come over to Let's Get Sketchy to check out what the other girls have created! And make sure you play along with us!


Para essa pagina eu resolvi usar material que eu ja tinha guardado e achei essa coleção da Amy Tangerine.
Aparece lá no Let's Get Sketchy pra conferir o que as outras meninas criaram! E vem brincar com a gente!

XOXOXO
Beijosssss

9 comentários:

  1. que linda que essa página ficou Carol! beijos e boa semana pra você!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What a fun page Carol. I love the background map paper you used and adore all your fun elements.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love all the elements you used on this page, you put that Amy Tan collection to good work!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I love your elements too! This is a great page and I love how you made the sketch yours!
    e.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Fabulous layout, love the travel theme and your sweet embellishing job!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Such an awesome take on the sketch, Carol! Love how you flipped it and I love this Amy Tan collection!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I love your product choices, and your take on the sketch is awesome! Beautiful job!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Lindo Carol, como sempre né??? Já conseguiu brincar com a silhoute??? Estou vendo uns corte diferentes...
    Beijocas querida, vc merece todo esse reconhecimento, seu trabalho é espetacular.

    Dê.

    ResponderExcluir